At Pure Shaolin Kung Fu, we want kids to have a great time on their birthday. Below you will find all the information you need to plan your child’s party. If you have any questions, please feel free to call.
We provide a group Martial Arts Lesson for all who attend the party. This is a fun filled class with the Birthday Party Child being the Star of the Show. All guests will receive a Free Trial Program just for attending the Party (provided they are not already students of the Martial Arts Studio).Fun games and events will be done at the party such as dodge ball, gladiators, freeze tag, relay races and shuttle runs or whatever the Birthday boy/girl wants to do (within reason).
We have many games that we play, and we give the Birthday person and guests the choice. We structure the games based on the age of the attendees. Whether the student is 5 or 15 we have the right games for them. They always have fun!
Structure of the Party
- Beginning of the Party – The party usually starts with Set Up beginning 15 minutes prior to starting time.
- It usually takes the guests approximately 10 to 15 minutes to show up and get ready to start.
- We usually offer Lion Dance show.
- We usually teach a Martial Arts Lesson for 20 to 40 minutes depending on the children.
- We then play games for the rest of the hour.
- The children usually then eat Pizza and Birthday Cake.
- After the cake, the children sit around the Birthday Boy or Girl while he/she opens their presents. (optional)
- After the presents it is usually time to go home, but if time is left, we play more games.
- The party room for 90 minutes.
What you must bring to the party
We supply the entertainment, you supply the rest.
- We recommend you bring a tablecloth large enough to accommodate all the children to sit around and eat.
- We also recommend you bring enough plastic garbage bags to put all the trash and paper in at the end of the party.
- The drinks that are recommended are the juice drinks that are in the boxes with plastic straws. Please don’t bring cups to drink out of, they almost always spill and make a mess and hold up the party.
- If you wish to provide food for your guests, we suggest pizza for ease of delivery and cleanup as well as ice cream cups if you plan to eat ice cream.
Price of Birthday Party is $198.00
This price includes up to 15 kids. You must provide a list of all children that will possibly attend the party. It is very important that we get this list a few days prior to the party. We must have permission slips from each child who is attending the party.
$10.00 for each additional Guest